I recently posted 75 Items You Should Bring To Your Next Craft Show but that list doesn’t include items you might need for an Outdoor Craft Show. Here’s the quick list for going to an outdoor craft show. You still need the 75 items You Should Bring To Your Next Craft Show. This is just a list of Extras for Outdoor Craft Shows. Please leave me a comment if you think anything should be added to the list.
Preparing for any craft show, no matter the size, is stressful. Especially if it’s your first show or even your first of the season. I’ve put together a quick list of general items it’s good to make sure you take to every show, no matter what you’re selling. It includes everything from marketing and promotional items to quick fixes for booth failures. Take a peeksy, print it out, and let me know if you think something should be added. Since everyone has different experiences you may have a brilliant idea or solution to something that I’d love to use!
You may also want to download 18 Extra Items To Bring To Your Next OUTDOOR Craft Show »
This is my second year as a craft vendor at local events. Well, I found myself in much need of some organization. I made some modifications to my regular business managers printables to make a pretty comprehensive batch focused more towards craft vendors. Download located at the end of the post.
FREE Craft Vendors Business Manager Includes:
- Big Ideas, anything you might think of that you want to work on to include upcoming events, new products or services, advertising and other (2 types).
- A Daily To-Do List, also includes things to do at a later date and by the end of the month.
- Big Event Plan, for your upcoming events; things to do and remember.
- Product Inventory List (2 types)
- Shopping Lists (3 types)
- Mileage Tracker
- Home Office Deductions, this is for your end of year taxes.