These came out so well and were so delicious! My husband LOVES Oreos so this dessert was a huge, huge hit! I topped half of them with strawberries and half with cherries and added a little whipped cream on top! Mmmmmmmm…
Prep Time: about 20 minutes | Total Time: 5 hours, 20 minutes
(includes freezer time)
Makes 8 Soufflés
- 3 Cups milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 Pkg. (8-serving size) Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 Cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 16 Oreos, chopped ~ about 2 cups (I chopped mine to approx. pea-size)
- Small fruit like strawberries, cherries, raspberries, or kiwi. You’ll need one for each soufflé. (I used strawberries and cherries)
You will also need eight, 8 or 9 oz. paper cups.
Pour milk into medium mixing bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk about 2 minutes until completely mixed. Then gently stir in whipped topping.
Spoon 2 Tbsp. of chopped Oreos into each paper cup. Coven evenly with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers once more. Cover with foil.
Freeze for 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Peel away paper to unmold onto dessert plates. We discovered that the soufflés tend to topple while you’re cutting bites. We ended up with a small mess all over the table. Next time I’m going to make them in little parfait glasses, or just serve on sightly too large plates. Top each with your favorite fruit. Store leftovers in freezer.